- Starting to operate international express mail service on July 15, 1980, the initiator of express industry in China.
- Starting to operate domestic express mail service in April 1984.
- China Courier Service Company founded on December 3, 1985, the first professional express company in China.
- Beginning to cooperate with non-postal express companies in May 1987 and launch “China Express” service.
- The first to provide online shipment tracking service on January 18, 1994.
- China Postal Airlines founded on November 26, 1995, the first domestic cargo airlines.
- Beginning to operate COD service in 1997.
- Co-founding UPU EMS Cooperative in 1999, and serving as member of council up to now.
- Launching truckload freight service in 2000, beginning to provide logistics service.
- Beginning to operate domestic expedited parcel service and land express service on August 1, 2001.
- Co-founding Kahala Post Group together with 5 other posts in 2002, providing standardized EMS service.
- China Post Logistics Corporation founded on January 18, 2003, one of the first enterprises providing contract logistics, LTL and international freight forwarding.
- Beginning to run logistics distribution network, LTL and Cold Chain logistics service in 2003.
- Starting to provide VMI warehouse value-added service in 2004.
- China Postal Airlines started Overnight Flight on August 19, 2004, becoming the first overnight airlines. Next Morning Delivery and Next Day Delivery launched in first-tier and second-tier cities
- World Champion Liu Xiang became the image ambassador of EMS since 2005.
- Launching International Guarantee Service together with posts of US, AU, JP, KR and HK on July 25, 2005.
- Nanjing Postal Express & Logistics Air Distribution Center, the largest in Asia, the third in the world, settled in Nanjing on May 26, 2006.
- China Postal Airlines opened Beijing-Seoul on August 3, 2006 and Shanghai-Osaka flights on December 19, achieving next day delivery to major cities in Korea and Japan.
- Contract logistics extended to Hong Kong and Australia in 2007.
- Launching domestic e-commerce express on January 10, 2007 and economy express on August 28, 2007.
- Beginning to provide Supply Chain Finance and Millrun services in 2008.
- Merging of postal express and logistics branches completed and China Postal Express & Logistics Company founded on December 19, 2008.
- Starting bonded warehousing service in 2009.
- Launching Domestic Guarantee Service in 100 cities on February 26, 2009; International Guarantee Service expanded to Great Britain and Spain on July 8.
- China Postal Express & Logistics Company successfully transformed into China Postal Express & Logistics Company Limited on June 10, 2010.
- Total revenue exceeded RMB 20 Billion on December 31, 2010.